Due to Covid 19 and the ongoing issues with gatherings, our model club will be holding club meetings in virtual format on Facebook. Therefore, the upcoming October 10th Club Meeting will now be a virtual meeting. Do not worry that the meetings will be held through Facebook as you will not need a Facebook account to attend a virtual meeting.
Requirements for the meeting are as follows:
1) You will not need a Facebook account to attend the virtual meeting
2) You can attend the meeting on your iPad, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop or Smart Phone
3) You will need a device that has a camera and microphone on it
Instructions for the meeting are as follows:
1) you will receive an e-mail from me with a Link to the meeting room about an hour before the meeting
2) you can:
– click on the link if you are reading your e-mail on your smart phone and attend the meeting on your Smart Phone
– Log onto your laptop, iPad, Tablet or Desktop and call up your e-mail and click on the link in the e-mail to attend
the meeting on the device you are using. Remember you need a camera and microphone on the device you
– You can copy the link in the e-mail and paste it in your browser on your device and hit enter and go to the meeting
room that way.
3) Log on and go to the meeting room at 1:00 PM.
4) Remember we can not all talk at once. Please be respectful.
You can bring a completely or in-completed model to the meeting and show it to everyone. You could bring a recent kit purchase or book you have to show as well.
Unfortunately, no refreshments will be served at the meeting. You will need to provide your own.
Look forward to seeing you at the meeting. This is new for us and I am sure there may be a few bumps along the way.