Our next club video meeting will be on Saturday Maech 13th, 1:00 to 2:00 PM. I will send out the link to you 20-30 minutes before the meeting time of 1:00 as this is how the Facebook room works.
Requirements for the meeting are as follows:
1) You will not need a Facebook account to attend the virtual meeting
2) You can attend the meeting on your iPad, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop or Smart Phone
3) You will need a device that has a camera and microphone on it
Instructions for the meeting are as follows:
1) you will receive an e-mail from me with a Link to the meeting room about an hour before the meeting
2) you can:
– click on the link if you are reading your e-mail on your smart phone and attend the meeting on your Smart Phone
– Log onto your laptop, iPad, Tablet or Desktop and call up your e-mail and click on the link in the e-mail to attend
the meeting on the device you are using. Remember you need a camera and microphone on the device you
– You can copy the link in the e-mail and paste it in your browser on your device and hit enter and go to the meeting
room that way.
3) Log on and go to the meeting room at 1:00 PM.
4) Remember we can not all talk at once. Please be respectful. Keep your mic muted when you are not talking. This keeps the background noise (running faucet, barking dog, etc) from interfering with others who might be talking or listening.
You can bring a completely or in-completed model to the meeting and show it to everyone. You could bring a recent kit purchase or book you have to show as well.
If you have any problems logging in please call me on my cell phone 508-641-5873 so that my son and I can see what is going on and try to fix the issue for you. Do not e-mail me as I will most likely not see it till after the meeting and will be unable to help you.