Dec 12 @ 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Our next club video meeting will be on Saturday December 12th, 1:00 to 2:00 PM. I will send out the link to you 20-30 minutes before the meeting time of 1:00 as this is how the Facebook room works.
Requirements for the meeting are as follows:
1) You will not need a Facebook account to attend the virtual meeting
2) You can attend the meeting on your iPad, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop or Smart Phone
3) You will need a device that has a camera and microphone on it
Instructions for the meeting are as follows:
1) you will receive an e-mail from me with a Link to the meeting room about an hour before the meeting
2) you can:
– click on the link if you are reading your e-mail on your smart phone and attend the meeting on your Smart Phone
– Log onto your laptop, iPad, Tablet or Desktop and call up your e-mail and click on the link in the e-mail to attend
the meeting on the device you are using. Remember you need a camera and microphone on the device you
– You can copy the link in the e-mail and paste it in your browser on your device and hit enter and go to the meeting
room that way.
3) Log on and go to the meeting room at 1:00 PM.
4) Remember we can not all talk at once. Please be respectful. Keep your mic muted when you are not talking. This keeps the background noise (running faucet, barking dog, etc) from interfering with others who might be talking or listening.
You can bring a completely or in-completed model to the meeting and show it to everyone. You could bring a recent kit purchase or book you have to show as well.
If you have any problems logging in please call me on my cell phone 508-641-5873 so that my son and I can see what is going on and try to fix the issue for you.
Oct 9 @ 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Take I-495 N, or 495 S. Take exit 16 for King St toward Franklin/Woonsocket RI. Turn left onto King St, go under overpass and follow (if taking 495S, take right off exit) 1.0 mi. Continue onto Washington St (same road) 2.8 mi. Continue onto Pulaski Blvd (same road) 2.1 mi. At the set of lights, bear right onto MA-126 N/S Main St. At the intersection you will see a strip mall with a Dean Bank, you will also see a Walgreens in front of you, and Bellingham Vet Clinic 0.7 mi. At the set of lights, turn left onto Elm St 1.3 mi. Turn left toward Summer St 108 ft. Keep right onto Summer St 0.4 mi. Go through intersection of Farm St and Summer St 0.7 mi. Turn right onto Blackstone St at stop sign. Destination will be on the right, you can park on side of the street in front of house, or on Susan Drive. From I-295 N or S Take exit 9B for RI-146 N toward Woonsocket 0.6 mi. Keep left at the fork and merge onto RI-146 N/Eddie Dowling Hwy. Continue to follow RI-146 N 5.5 mi. Take the exit toward Slatersville/Forestdale Rhode Island Rts 5/102 0.2 mi. Turn right onto School St 328 ft. Turn right onto Rhode Island 146A S/State Hwy 146A S 0.3 mi. Take the 2nd left onto St Paul St at the set of lights. Firestation on left and convenience store on right. Entering Massachusetts-Go underneath railway bridge, and pass the Blackstone Municipal Center 1.8 mi. Turn left onto MA-122 N/Main St 312 ft. Slight right onto Blackstone St. Destination will be on the right 1.3 mi.